Monday, February 19, 2018

the beach ~ yesterday


This was the view from our condo yesterday.
They have planted sea grass on top of the dunes 
in an effort to keep all of the new sand from washing away. 
Keeping the dunes intact is a bit futile but nonetheless necessary.
I think it looks like it snowed on the beach.


We found this comfy bed awaiting the next guests.


The pool has been resurfaced and retiled and is waiting for summer.
I am waiting for summer too.
The days are getting longer and longer.
Also,
I am loving these warm winter days God is blessing us with.
On the way home from the beach we stopped at Papa's for some fresh seafood.
Always amazing.


On Saturday afternoon Bubba and I went to see this movie.
I was completely mesmerized for two hours and five minutes.
I love anything about the World War II era.
This piece of history was so well done.
I could not stop thinking about for hours.

Today we went over to Bluffton to have lunch with 
David and his family and do a little shopping.
So nice!!
Jim n Nicks is a made from scratch every day restaurant.
All of their food is so delicious.
They are opening a place in Pooler this summer.
We are excited!

Radiation week 2....
Back to it today.
I have completed 6 of 30.
Bubba...the numbers man,
says I am 20% done.
I am doing really well and I am very thankful.
Thanks for the prayers!!!





No comments: