Thursday, April 16, 2020

this, very simply, is how i stay strong



"O God, You are my God;
I shall seek You earnestly;
My soul thirsts for You, 
My flesh yearns for You,
In a dry and weary land where there is no water.

Thus, I have beheld You in the sanctuary, 
To see Your power and Your glory.

Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips will praise You.

So I will bless You as long as I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name.

My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
And my mouth offers praises with joyful lips.

When I remember You on my bed,
I meditate on You in the night watches.

You have been my help,
and in the shadow of Your wings, I sing for joy.

My soul clings to You,
Your right hand upholds me."

Psalm 63: 1~8

There is no better antidote to sadness than to read God's word and meditate on it's truth.
I praise God all day because He lavishes His grace upon me.
I am thankful that He is always with me shedding wisdom on every decision I make.
To God be the glory for all of the great things He has done!!

❤️

No comments: