Saturday, August 15, 2020

early morning sky


Yesterday.
The morning sky.
I saw it when I first got up.
It took my early morning breath away.
The moon and the planet Venus were putting on a show.
God placed them there you know...He sustains all that He created.

❤️

I'm going through a rough spot.
I can't tell whether is it sadness or anxiety or a little bit of both.
I'm working on both.
I'm staying in God's word.
I'm praying and meditating on things that are good.


                                 "Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right,
                              whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute,
                                    if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise,
                                                    let your mind dwell on these things.
                                                                       Philippians 4:8

That's easier said than done.
But it's worth doing because God promises in the next verse that...
"The God of peace shall be with you."

I'm praying for peace in my heart.
God knows how weak and heavy laden I am right now but He is faithful to keep His promises.

I'm still working on writing on the new blogger.
Some days my post turns out perfect.
Some days, like today, it has a mind of its own.
I've decided not to strive with it.
Maybe it will eventually adapt to my style of writing or maybe I'll have to adapt...
We'll see!

☆My friend came to mow my lawn this morning.
    It looks so lush.
    I will work out back in a little while,
    Maybe it will rain...I hope so.
    David and some boys came to change all of the batteries in my smoke detectors.
    I have eight of those.
    I was worried about what I would do if they went off during the night.
    I just couldn't see myself waking from a deep sleep and getting on a tall ladder not knowing         what I was doing.
    I am richly blessed and oh so thankful for all of these blessings. ❤️






No comments: