Monday, August 3, 2020

trying something new



I am making my first attempt to use the new blogger update. 
This is my initial test run.
Now to navigate all that I need to make this work.
I have until August 24th to figure it out.
Then the old blogger interface goes completely away.

I love the poster above about reading and I love to tell my stories.
I hope to continue doing both.
Sometimes change is hard for me.
But change is good too.
I need to try new things ~   to figure things out.
I feel like I depended on Bubba for so much and now it's up to me.

So many of you commented on my previous blog which I posted on Facebook.
 I appreciate all of your words of encouragement.
To think that even one person reads and is touched is such a blessing for me.

So here goes...I'm hitting the publish button.
To blogging forever!
Cathy



No comments: