Tuesday, August 18, 2020

i'ts the little things


A beach scented candle from my Lu.
Hydrangeas from Bubba's garden.
A text from anybody!!!
An episode of HGTV's Fixer Upper that I haven't seen before.
French vanilla coffee brewing in my percolator early in the morning.
A freshly mown lawn that looks like an outdoor carpet.
Erika's homemade bread.
A call from Amanda.
A cinnamon crunch bagel from Panera.
My geraniums.
My bed with fresh white linens.
A good book.
The smell of the beach.
An afternoon thunderstorm.
David assuring me that I'm gonna be alright.
Hearing from a friend.
Rain when the sun is out making a rainbow.
Jake sending pictures of Sirius Black.
A card/note in the mail.
A good night's sleep.
A real-life, actual, direct answer to prayer. (HUGE)

So much to be thankful for!

And lastly,
How to blow out birthday candles during COVID 19.


Happy Birthday to Erika!
Atlantic Beach Pie made from scratch by me.

This time the new blogger worked perfectly.



 

No comments: