Friday, August 27, 2021

the best blessings


At my beach house
I had Walter sitting on the deck taking some pictures for me this morning.
He caught some dolphins at play and a huge container ship.

🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬


You can't see the dolphins, but he got a pretty good shot of the ship.
ZIM
Thank You Lord for this place in the sun, 🌞
for the most incredible views in all of Tybee Island,
for the ocean and all of its glory. 
Thank you Bubba for this gift you gave to me.
I still miss you so much,
my companion and my best friend in the world.


This afternoon I braved the horrendous Friday afternoon traffic in Savannah.
I didn't expect any work to have been done on my house.
To my delight, I have shingles on my roof.
I'm thinking that maybe the permits came in?
Or maybe they could put the shingles on without the permits?
My house is dry now.
It has a roof with shingles and windows and doors.

I am overwhelmed with thanksgiving and praise for what God has done for me.




 

No comments: