Saturday, August 7, 2021

what's been done in my house this week


If you come to my new house to stay for a while,
there will be a place for you to bathe.


And if you come to visit me in the winter we can sit by the fire.


The sunroom is literally surrounded by light.
This will be where I sit and read.


My no step-up walk-in shower.
There will be a bench and a niche.


This is that walk-in attic I bought the house for.
It is completely floored with no obstacles.


This is the dog house that you see on the outside of my house.
These walls will be lined with shelves from IKEA.
This attic can be easily transformed into a fourth bedroom for
 whoever lives there after I go to heaven.


Looking from the kid's room down into my bedroom.
This room is also surrounded by windows for maximum light.

🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡

It's taking shape.
I can visualize the rooms now.
I can imagine myself living there.
Every time I drive through the neighborhood I love it more.
On Monday I will meet with the sales rep to see what the projection is for me to move-in.
I've got to start planning for that as I've mentioned before.
The house has come a long way from that flat concrete slab of a foundation.



To God be the glory!
Great things He has done.
 ♡













 

No comments: