Monday, August 30, 2021

God bless you


Saturday evening, 
after a trip to eat at Jason's Deli,
we went over to look at all of the work that's been done on Hope Lane.
The kids were amazed to see how it's all coming together.
Everybody was everywhere.
Upstairs, 
in the bathroom,
on the roof, 
at the house next door,
in the attic,
in the garage,
 in the backyard.
 Lucy was even, at one point, driving around the neighborhood in the car by herself.
It was a free-for-all of wild excitement with a hint of what's to come.
We finally corralled everybody to get this pic of us standing in front of the new door.
The building of this house is a joy ride.
Everybody loves it!

Remember when we wrote the Bible verses on the studs on July 4th?
Erika found this one written by one of the workers.


What a blessing!
Someone read the verses that we all wrote and responded.
God's word never returns void.

I can hardly stay away now.
I want to spend all of my time at this house that is filled with blessings.

I have almost decided what I'm going to do about moving out of this apartment.
I will have to let the office know by September 9th.
I will let you know soon.

GOD BLESS YOU



 

No comments: