Friday, August 13, 2021

i have windows in my new house


I dropped by my house on the way to gather food for myself this morning.
It had been since Monday.
I found that the whole house has windows now.
I just love watching this amazing gift take shape.


The whole house has been wrapped in white paper.
(I'm sure it's not paper)
All it needs is a big red bow.
I'm not at all sure about that cut-out over the garage.


This is the side view facing the street.
My text should read master bathroom instead of master bedroom.


I found these gorgeous doors leaning in the garage.

Windows and doors somehow make it all seem more real.
The guys are working so hard on my home.
I never go by and find no work going on.
I am so thankful that everything is moving right along.

"Unless the Lord build the house,
they labor in vain who build it."
Psalm 127:1

Last year when I memorized this verse,
 I had no idea I'd be watching my house being built this year.

🏡











 

No comments: