Saturday, August 21, 2021

the dental chair


Thursday morning, quite unexpectedly, I ended up in the dental chair.
After two hours of torture, I was finally set free.

My bridge broke and had to be replaced.
I won't even tell you how much money left my bank account.
I have been in a lot of pain because there was an extraction.
My mouth hurts,
  it bled,
  it caused me not to be able to sleep last night.
I have once again lost the ability to remotely taste anything.

All that to say,
the radiation the cured my cancer destroyed m teeth.
They are slowly crumbling away.
I am probably fighting a losing battle,
but so far I have options to work with the teeth I have left.

I am thankful for doctors and skilled technicians that can work miracles.
My mouth will heal.
My new bridge will be beautiful.
You won't even be able to tell that a few of my teeth are not real.
Being able to chew is not overrated.
Isn't it amazing how God gave our bodies everything we need to live and thrive?

😁



 

No comments: