Monday, August 9, 2021

move in info


This is what my house will look like when it is finished.
That is a real gas lantern shining on the front porch.
(another reason I bought the house)

I went today to find out what the timeline will be for moving in.
Looks like it may be anywhere from mid to late December.
That's about 2 months longer than I planned for.
Hopefully, I can convince them to let me extend my lease here at the apartment.

It's hard for me to visualize what Christmas will look like this year.
All I know is that my decorations are at the very back of the storage house.
We will have to get really creative with how we will celebrate this year.

🎄🎅

I do know this...
God is in complete control of me and this house.
I will wait for Him.
He has blessed me with this home.
  I want to honor Him with my whole heart as I wait for His timing.

That is the model home up there in the picture
which explains why there is shrubbery growing in front of the garage doors.
I probably won't have that in front of my garage.






 

No comments: