Sunday, August 1, 2021

grandboys and my house


Off to church with Jake and Eli who are, in case you haven't noticed,
taller than me.
How did that happen?
These boys are no longer engaged in childish things.
They have a podcast, they make videos, and one of them has a stellar singing voice.
The best thing about being around them?
They make me laugh out loud.
I love them!

Yesterday I went to check on my house. 
I actually went inside for the first time since it has had ceilings and walls and such.


Here I am standing on my front porch.
It is a shotgun.
I can see straight through to the sunroom and the backyard.
I love the wide and inviting foyer!


This is my bedroom.
I love all of the windows.


These are the stairs to the second floor.
Up there will be the kid's room and...
the largest walk-in attic I've ever seen in a house.
If the truth be known,
it is why I bought the house.
Seeing these stairs make things real.

Can I hope my house will be ready by the middle of November?
I will live on Hope Lane you know.
It's another reason I bought this house.
Who wouldn't want to live on Hope Lane?
And my church that I love is Hope Bible Church.
And my hope is in Jesus Christ.
Hope is very good you know!









 

No comments: