Sunday, March 6, 2022

decisions


Last evening I made my final decision on the colors I want to live with in my new house.
Here they are...

The great room, foyer, and guest bedroom will be Sea Salt.
The sunroom will be Oyster Bay.
My bedroom will be Light French Gray.
The kitchen island will be Tradewind.
I love the names of paint colors.
My choices take on a definite seaside influence.
🏖


Here are Erika and I yesterday making the final choices.
She's so good at this.
I defer to her.

I didn't end up going with the color in the inspiration picture.
That would be the darkest green in the picture above.
It never had a name.
Erika tried to match it to the picture.
We both thought it would be too shockingly green on the wall.
All of the other colors are in the Sea Salt Family.

So here goes.
I'll have a painter in the house for the next week, maybe two.
Now it's time to start moving things out of the way.







 

No comments: