Sunday, March 20, 2022

things are winding down


I've lived on Hope Lane for 40 days and 40 nights.
Seems biblical to me,
Everything is finally coming together.
Friday, the last of my window coverings were installed.
I chose white linen drapes for the big slider in the sunroom that is painted Oyster Bay.
Now I have complete privacy in my home.
No one can peep in my windows and scare me to death.
I'm very thankful!


The painting is done.
Tomorrow a helper is coming to give me a deep clean.
Then I will start to put pictures on the walls
and beautiful things on my shelves and in the bookcases.
It has been slow going getting to this point because of a lot of waiting for workers to show up.
But now starts the fun part.


This is my bedroom.
I love how the sunlight pours in every afternoon.
I'm not ready to reveal it yet because it's not done.
It is painted Light French Gray.
I have a new Queen bed...
More suited to sleeping alone. 😔
The chair is one of those Stressless ones.
I fall completely apart when I sit in it.
It really does relieve all of my stress and is the perfect prerequisite activity before going to bed.
I highly recommend it to anyone with any kind of back pain.

ps ~ I finally found my white everyday dishes.
It's been quite a while.
I still have not located my queen soft and cozy blanket for my bed.
🛏







 

No comments: