Friday, March 18, 2022

spring break 2022


Last Sunday right after church, the Cleland family and I left for Florida.
We picked up a quick lunch.
ate in the car,
and rode with excitement to meet up with the Hollingsworth family in Orlando.
Our goal was to spend the day in Sea World on Monday.
We met that goal and had a hoot of a good time.
Any time spent all together as a family is a best blessing from the Lord.


Here is Gus contemplating a large fish.


Our love of dolphins goes way back to when these kids were babies.
I read a book called 
Dolly Dolphin Can't Stop Clicking
to them over and over.
We have watched them play in front of my beach condo.
One of them even stole a pair of my red sunglasses and went swimming out to sea.
(this is a tall tale that is repeated to this very day.)
Sea World does a great job with the dolphins.
The dolphin show is amazing!


Here I am standing in front of the dolphin tank.
I think one is swimming behind me!
😉


An incredible picture.
I've always loved the ocean so much.
So beautiful!
I love to see depictions of God's underwater creation.


Lucy is missing from this picture.
I think she was off riding one of the many terrifying roller coasters with her dad.

We had a short but lovely getaway.
It did me good to escape from the rigors of moving in for a while.
We enjoyed delicious Italian food both nights at the Hollingsworth's condo.
There was much fellowship, laughter, and fun.
A great time was had by all.
















 

No comments: