Friday, March 11, 2022

THINK


This is what greeted me when the painters left yesterday. 
My whole bedroom was shrouded in plastic.
They left a tiny entry to my computer.
My new bed had two layers of protection.
They will start on this room first thing in the morning.

Me..."What should I do about sleeping?"
THINK!
I began peeling back the layers.
"I can put the plastic back in place when I wake up at the crack of dawn."
I DID!
When I finish this post I will put it all back like they left it.
They will never know!

😉


The sunroom color fulfilled my dream.
It is as close to my inspiration picture as humanly possible
when we had no idea what the name and number of the color was.
See below.


The painters are almost done...
maybe tomorrow.


I have adapted to living on the edge this week.
Everything in the house is in disarray.
The attic is my refuge.
The guys are coming today to install my stove.
To get to this day on that process has been one long, expensive trial.
If it happens I will rejoice.
If not, I will continue to wait patiently.
All of this gives me so many opportunities to work on cultivating the Fruit of the Spirit in my heart. Which one comes instantly to my mind?
SELF-CONTROL.







 

No comments: