Thursday, March 10, 2022

please forgive my rant post on Tuesday


I have a slight tendency to overreact.
I overreacted on Tuesday.
When circumstances slip out of my control I lose it.
I am so glad I am able to have my home painted in my favorite colors.
Just wanted to apologize for my lack of thanksgiving.

The painters came yesterday.
They painted Sea Salt in all the right places.
I am expecting them any minute now to work in my bedroom.
Soon this desk and my computer will be shrouded in tape and plastic.
 as was my toilet and bathroom last evening.

To my surprise, 
when the painters left,
my bathroom was completely bound up as was every other bathroom on the first floor.
I wasn't warned.
Everything I needed was unavailable including my toothbrush.



I'm living in La La Land.
It's messing with my mind a little bit.
We are all creatures of habit you know.
But I'm thankful and grateful for this job being done,
 for the talented people who work so hard,
and for the beautiful colors that make this house come alive.
No more ranting, 
I promise.
c

No comments: