Wednesday, April 27, 2022

eli and his gram walking at wormsloe plantation


Still no contact from my computer guy.
He will get to me when he can.
I have almost, notice I say almost,
learned the very fine art of exercising patience.
It is one of the fruits of having the Holy Spirit, you know.
Without Him, I would have no patience at all.

My garage y'all!
I wish I could share a picture.
It is all cleaned out and ready for my van.
But, I refuse to put (the van) in before I get it washed.
It is (the van) covered with pollen and I don't want to bring that inside.
This clean and uncluttered goal should apply to the van as well.

Remember,
I want it to be a "girly garage."
I may even hang some pictures out there.

I highly recommend GotJunk.com for all of your large haul-off trash needs.

I'm loving all this Spring weather.
Thank You, Lord, for the seasons!
Each has something to enjoy.
You, O God, are so very creative!
I worship You and praise You  and thank You that we can know You that way!



 

No comments: