Wednesday, April 6, 2022

the rest of the randomness pics ~ seeing hearts


My washing machine was always a lemon.
The repairman who worked on it acknowledged as much.
No matter how many times he came he could not get it fixed.
It literally tore up my linens.
So sad!
I have a new one now.
Laundry-doing day has turned back into the pleasure it always was for me.
One day recently I was folding my towels and I saw a heart...
beautifully formed,
the best random heart I've ever found.
Life is like this heart I think,
literally torn to pieces but still a thing of beauty.
My life is kinda like this heart.
Ragged around the edges.
It reminds me of me.


This is what the Ikea shelves in the attic look like now.
My books up top ~ my pictures on the bottom.
They are becoming the staging area for everything I unpack from a box 
and have no idea what to do with.
I still have never-ending work to do up there!


I finally replaced the filthy piece of carpeting that the builders left at my front door.
It was very uninviting but I never got out there to deal with it.
Now that people are stopping by for a visit,
I decided I needed to step the front entrance up a bit.
I still can't believe that this is my home.

That's all the pictures in my randomness series for now.
😀







 

No comments: