Friday, October 7, 2022

one more


I bought another beautiful pumpkin yesterday.
I'll show you where I put it in a minute.
This one is smaller but equally as interesting.
No two are alike.
I would actually love to have a truckload delivered right here to my house.
I could find places for all of them.
It's the color!


This newest pumpkin is sitting on my backyard patio.
Now I have a pumpkin on my front porch and one out back.
Perfect views from all over my house.

I have cut all of my gorgeous geraniums back.
They were leggy and the leaves were turning various shades of gold.
They had almost stopped blooming completely.
I really did a radical cutting,
They have already started to come back.
It had really become quite bleak out there.
That's why I needed another pumpkin.


That's all...no more!
Oh, sorry, I did buy one, just one of those mini pumpkins.
I couldn't resist!

Off to the beach again on this amazing Fall day.
I'll share more about that later.

🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂

I wish they had a pumpkin emoji.






 

No comments: