Wednesday, October 5, 2022

welcome here fall...


I am having so much fun decorating my new home for Fall.
Decorating for the seasons is one of my passions.
That's what I'm doing right now.

Along with the cooler temperatures and shorter days
come the golden glow of Autumn.
The golds, oranges, and browns are exquisite.
The nice thing about the paint color I love ~ Sea Salt,
(the color that I fought so hard for)
is that it goes perfectly with all of the seasons.

My attic is the best!
Plenty of room to hold the myriad of boxes full of tempting decorations.
And, there is workspace galore.
I can walk right in.
It is not too hot.
I kinda decided on this house because of that space.
Everyone agrees that it is perfect and encourages me in my crazy love of my attic.


The entry table belonged to my grandmother.
Hodie was her name.
I always hoped it would be mine someday.
It is perfect as the first thing you see as you walk into the house.
The lamp is new...
weathered.
Looks like it was found in an old barn somewhere.
It is so beautiful to me.

I am full of the joy of the Lord.
Thankful for His bountiful blessings.
My life now is quiet.
Plenty of time to read and study God's Word and pray.
Beautiful things are a blessing.
Old age is good.
Waiting for Jesus to come.
Hope it will be soon.









 

No comments: