Friday, October 21, 2022

rejoice with me today


The flowers that Lucy brought me have stayed so beautiful.
They bloomed in intervals,
causing there to be new beauty every morning all through this last week.


The colors are exquisite.
They are still sitting on my island bringing me joy.


Rejoice with me today.
God made these flowers with all of their colorful beauty and vibrancy.
If we are believers, we know this God who makes the flowers and...
He knows us.
Jesus paid the price with his blood so that we can be reconciled to God.
He doesn't hold our sins against us if we repent and believe.
Our life may be hard, painful, and lonely.
We may be barely getting by,
but our hope is the promise of eternal life in heaven for eternity with our God 
and the people we have loved and are separated from temporarily.

Rejoice with me today.
Rejoice in what we see only by faith,
and what we see by sight...
Lucy on my front porch with a big bunch of gorgeous flowers behind her back,
and a beautiful smile of love for her Gram on her face.
😍

"So be truly glad.
There is wonderful joy ahead,
even though you must endure many trials for a while."
I Peter 1:6







 

No comments: