Sunday, January 22, 2023

countdown to the "Celebration" ~ 7


W sail in seven days.
Amanda and I are celebrating my 75th birthday on the "Celebration."
She is a brand new ship.
 We have a balcony room on the 14th floor.
We will be going to Puerto Rico and St. Thomas, Virgin Islands 
with a stop at Amber Cove.
Several "Sea days" are included.
Sea days are my favorite.
You never stop sailing through the deep blue sea.
I have found my birth certificate with much relief.
Now to remember to take it.

This will be bittersweet.
Hopefully much more sweet than bitter.
Bubba was on my last cruise.
I have such good, good memories.


Lucy passed this note to me in church this morning.
I have to wait until I get on the cruise to open it.
💗

Hopefully, I will post each day this week as I countdown to next Sunday.
I have some interesting things to share.
🚢





 

No comments: