Monday, December 22, 2008

30 in a 25

I am either too busy or too tired to blog tonight.....I don't know which.

Amanda, Mark, Jake, and Eli are not due in until midnight.....Bubba will be greeting them.

My house is so clean right now after the lovely maid service I had today....wish it could stay this way.

I do have one thing to say.

We finally got stopped by a cop on Berwick tonight coming home from our shopping trip and dinner out. We were going 30 in a 25mph zone. He was gracious to only give us a warning and not a ticket, but please, doesn't he have anything better to do? Thieves are breaking in cars right and left around here.

I think I am finally done with my shopping, and almost done with my wrapping. Tomorrow and Wednesday will be cook....cook....cook.

Now....I need to talk to Bubba about a nice, long vacation.

Well....looks like I blogged anyway.

Have a good night.....it's almost time for Santa.

Love to all, Cathy

No comments: