Wednesday, December 31, 2008

farewell to yet another year

You have been kind to inquire if I was ill.....no, just tired.
I am glad that you read my blog and that you have missed me.

I had lots of guests this year and spent a lot of time preparing meals and things so I had nothing left at the end of the day but a tired mind to fall into bed with.

I have spent the last few days resting and organizing. Organizing relaxes me after a stressful time.

I loved every minute of Christmas. It was a wonderful time. I have lots of pictures to share. I will start back with my blog tomorrow on January 1, 2009. I hope I can accomplish another year.

You all make me write. Your feedback encourages me.

This has been a difficult year to say the least, but your love and concern have seen me through.

To God be the glory great things He has done.

From your friend, Cathy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back. My day doesn't seem complete without your blog. And glad to hear you weren't ill. I was worried.
Hope you and yours have a wonderful New Year!
Donna

Anonymous said...

Cathy,

I was starting to get worried too. In my heart, I felt that you were probably tired and taking a much needed break...and I prayed that you were well.

Thank you for reaching out and touching a place in so many hearts.

Happy New Year!

Margaret