Wednesday, April 7, 2010

barefoot buddies

The pictures that I'm posting this week were done by Erika.
One can always tell the difference.

I stayed home today to try and get some work done.
Sadly the electricity went off and rendered me useless.
No vacuuming, no washing machine, no dryer....
the power outage stopped me in my tracks.

So what did I do?
I read and nibbled on my chocolate easter bunny.
ecstasy!!!

In just a little while Bub and I are going to peek in on Aunt Dottie.
She seems very comfortable and much at peace in these her last days.
For that we are thankful.

Aunt Jackie I want to thank you for the beautiful orchid.
I have never had one before.
I seriously hope I don't put it to death.
Estelle thank you for the gerber daisy....my favorite.
I hope you enjoyed the last of the red rice.

have a lovely evening.
cathy

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Such beautiful children! God is good!!