Thursday, April 29, 2010

no roosters in the bedroom

A friend called this morning and told me about a lamp she had spotted.....
wrought iron ~ check
black ~ check
a rooster at the base ~ no
I have weaned myself off of all rooster decor....
especially in the bedroom.

What matters, though, is that you all are out there looking for the perfect lamp for my ruffled lampshade. Thanks ~

No good news on my eye today.
The laser treatment done last month offered no improvement.
It is no worse and for that I am thankful.

My doctor offered a new treatment that may work...
he would put a pellet in my eye.
Maybe in a hundred years I will try that but....
the horror of going blind from that shot is still fresh on my mind.

"Take six more weeks to decide", he said.
I will take that and more, thank you.

No comments: