Monday, April 12, 2010

on the steps out front

Trying to hold it all together.....
sometimes it is very hard.
If I commenced to tell you all of the juggling balls that I have to keep in the air....
you wouldn't believe me.

God continues to test and try me as I ask Him to increase my faith.
That is a very hard prayer to pray.
I fail so often that sometimes I think I must be useless to Him.

I sustain myself in His word every day.....
cannot do without it now.
In earlier days His word was regarded lightly...
now it is truly the bread of my life.

Amanda is doing well.
We are quietly enjoying this beautiful spring weather....
we are relishing in being like-minded in the things of God as we talk about loss and new beginnings.
What a precious gift she is to me.
What a diversion the boys are as we burst out laughing sometimes in the midst of tears.

To know God is our greatest and highest blessing.
Nothing else compares.

cathy

No comments: