Thursday, September 30, 2010

30 days had september


I cannot believe that another month has come and gone.

I look back and think....
"What have I done with the days that God has given me?
~
"What does a man gain by all the toil
which he toils under the sun?
A generation goes, and a generation comes,
but the earth remains forever.
~
The sun rises,
and the sun goes down,
and hastens to the place where it rises.
~
The wind blows to the south,
and goes around to the north,
around and around goes the wind,
and on its circuits the wind returns.
~
All streams run to the sea,
but the sea is not full;
to the place where the streams flow,
there they flow again.
~
What has been is what will be,
and what has been done is what will be done,
and
There is nothing new under the sun."
~
Ecclesiastes 1: 3~7&9
~
You see why I think that
the Bible has
the most beautiful poetry in the world?
cathy

No comments: