Friday, September 3, 2010

another happy birthday party




I finally got to download my August pictures today.
~
Erika got her birthday party and gifts about three weeks late.
We are all so glad that David chose Erika to be his wife.
She is lots of fun and there is always a nonstop flow of conversation with her.
She is a very beautiful and interesting person and I love her very much!!!
~
Since I'm really into heaven right now
I have this quote from Charles Spurgeon that I love.....
~
"An old theologian once said,
Who chides a servant for taking away the first course of a feast
when the second consists of far greater delicacies?
Who then can regret that this present world passes away
when he sees that an eternal world of joy is coming?
The first course is grace,
but the second is glory,
and that is as much better as the fruit is better than the blossom."
~
I'm loving thinking about what heaven will be like!
cathy

No comments: