Thursday, September 2, 2010

this cute dog....

is named Jake O'Quinn.
He belongs to Lucy. (she named him)
He had to spend a few days with me recently.
Somehow he developed two rather large holes
underneath his armpits.
I am the official mender and nurse
of all stuffed animals that get injured.
I like that job alot!

I am going to post a quote
that a sweet friend from Atlanta
put on facebook this morning.
It touched my heart in a way that few things do.

"If I find myself in a desire
which no experience in this world
can satisfy,
the most probable explanation
is that I was made for another world." c.s. Lewis

O believer,
we were never meant to have our desires
fulfilled here on this earth.
This world belongs to Satan,
and the trials of life are hard and tedious.
There in heaven we will be free.....
We will be who God meant us to be,
we will soar...there will be nothing holding us down,
and all our desires will be met in Him.

"Even so come quickly Lord Jesus."
Revelation 22:20

Love you Auntie J.
Enjoyed our time together today!!

No comments: