Wednesday, September 29, 2010

we tried this once before

Way back before we got married
we were down at the beach
with our friends Sandra and Robert Rushing.
I have a really old photo of Bubba and I
facing each other with the moon in between.

This one was taken last week at Disney World.
We are a bit older,
but the moon has not changed at all.

Tropical storm #16 just passed by the coast
and gave us a nice little shower.
Thankfully we have had a quiet hurricane season this year.

God made the moon and hung it in space.
God sends the storms and controls them.

"But as for me, I would seek God,
and I would place my cause before God;
Who does great and unsearchable things,
Wonders without number.
He gives rain on the earth,
and sends water on the fields."
Job 5:8~10

My praise is offered up to Him tonight
because He is God
and because He loves me
and has blessed me beyond measure.
cathyc

No comments: