Monday, May 23, 2011

about four hours ago

i completed the busiest weekend of my life.

At 2:00 this afternoon
when the last friend left
from the Bible study and luncheon
that I hosted today,
I collapsed on the bed
and slept.

A birthday party,
a dance recital,
and the luncheon......
good,
fun,
rewarding....
the things that I love to do,
all in one weekend.
God saw me through
and I loved every minute.

Mr. Camping was wrong
about Jesus returning
this past Saturday.
All who know God's word
were not surprised.
Not that He couldn't have chosen then to come,
but no one human can know in advance when that will be.

"Therefore you also must be ready,
for the Son of Man
is coming at an hour you do not expect."
Matthew 24:44

We do not know
or need to know
when Jesus will return for His church.
But we are admonished to BE READY!
Are you ready?

No comments: