Saturday, May 14, 2011

tybee lighthouse

Tybee has been designated
as the perfect place to ride your bike.
I wholeheartedly agree with that assessment.
Riding my bike at Tybee is on the top
of my list of fun things to do.

Just returned from spending some time
at our little condo.
We had some work done there and
went to check it all out.
I sat on the deck
and read the guest book
and took in the amazing view....
definitely,
one of my most favorite places to be.

Beautiful high tide this afternoon.
Water was everywhere in the marsh.
On top of the Lazeretto looking out....
water with sun sparkling all around.
OH Lord thank you for all Your
breathtaking creation!

It happened this afternoon...
I knew it was coming.
A gentle rain started to fall
and I fell asleep...woke up....and fell asleep again.
I needed that rest
and I'm thankful for it.

"Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
Psalm 34

Psalm 34 and the above verse
are among my all-time favorites.
cathy

No comments: