Monday, September 26, 2011

don't wait another day

".....Behold,
now is the accepted time;
behold,
now is the day of salvation.
I Corinthians 6:2

Believers
sometimes have a hard time
understanding why
"everybody"
doesn't believe the teaching
about Jesus in the Bible.

To me it seems so
plain and straightforward;
so amazing.
I read and read
and seek to know more about
Him.
I never get finished with His book.

But I have to remember
that the things of God
are spiritually attained.....

"But
the natural man
does not receive the things of the Spirit of God
for they are foolishness to him;
nor can he know them,
because they are spiritually discerned."
I Corinthians 2:14

Without the Spirit of God in your
heart,
soul,
and mind
there is no way
that you can understand His word.

Call out to God.
Ask Him to give you His Spirit
to teach you His word.
He will.
He will be most pleased to have a 
teachable heart
to pour His truth into.

Today is the day of salvation.
Don't wait another minute.
cathy

*picture & kids courtesy of Erika.... 

No comments: