Saturday, September 17, 2011

just look at those eyes


Yesterday,
Bubba and I kept the children
so that David and Erika could have a day together. 
I had Lucy and Gus...
Bubba had Harry.

Gus was absolutely great,
but he refused to sleep.
Those big, gorgeous eyes
were not about to close
and miss a thing.
He,
not me,
was completely in control.

I turned the afternoon into a
photo-shoot.
Took lots of pictures
of the little guy
because he was in such a good mood.

Not to be out-smarted,
he managed to be wide awake
when his parents
came home after 8:00 pm.
He even got to spend some time
sitting outside in the cool breezes
watching
Lucy & Harry play.

What
10 month old
can go all day without sleep
and never fuss one time?

August David Cleland,
that's who....
.
"Eye has not seen,
 nor ear heard,
nor have entered into the heart of man
the things which God has prepared
for those who love Him."
I Corinthians 1:9

No comments: