Sunday, September 25, 2011

special people

Loving
this great big old
black sky
loud thunder
zig-zag lightning
heavy
wonderful rain
we are getting!

Above is a collage of some of my facebook friends.
I am so thankful
to be connected
in some way with each of them.
I love facebook!!!
Even with the new changes
It just keeps getting better.

Look at these verses....

Your testimonies are wonderful;
therefore my soul keeps them.
The entrance of Your words give light;
it gives understanding to the simple."
Psalms 119: 129~130

Read your Bible.
Even the simple can understand it
so the verse tells us!

Used the Ipad today to Skype with David in Israel.
Amazing!!!

4 comments:

Allison Stroud said...

I made the picture collage! Woohoo :D

Cathy Cleland said...

cool, isnt it?

cldimmitt said...

You're special too:) I feel so special having my pic in your collage:) loved your blog. Amen and amen!

Cathy Cleland said...

Thanks Cindy.
I am so glad I know you...