Saturday, September 24, 2011

a very happy orca whale

Mark & Amanda
Jake & Eli
at Sea World this past week.
Love you guys,
all five of you!

Erika & I found a new favorite place to visit in Atlanta.
Uptown,
near the Georgia Aquarium,
is Westside Urban Market.
We ate at Yeah Burger!
Best onion rings ever.
Star Provisions won me over.
Could have stayed in that store forever.
I bought a cool "eleven sign."
They have my favorite meringues
in the bakery shop too!
Can't wait to get back.

A couple of months ago
when Bub and I went to Atlanta,
I bought a real nice pair of reading glasses
and managed to lose them almost immediately.
I was very happy just now
when they turned up
in the glove compartment of our van.
Obviously,
they were found during the recent detailing process.
I thought they were gone forever.

David has arrived safely in Tel Aviv
for all who have been asking.
He is touring the
Holy Land 
for two weeks
with Doug Bookman & company.
It took him forever
to get to leave the good ole USA yesterday.
He spent three hours on the plane at JFK
waiting for an engine repair.

One more thing....
spent all afternoon with Estelle
organizing her front bedroom
for some changes that are coming.
I have to admit,
when I first walked in,
I was overwhelmed,
but soon my "love of organizing gene"
kicked into action and it became fun.

Helping others
always brings blessings!
cathy

*still feels like summer here....I am so glad.
 losing daylight very quickly....makes me sad.

No comments: