Monday, January 2, 2012

gifting

I love to give gifts.
To think about someone....
what they like,
and to buy a gift for them.
Then to wrap it up in beautiful paper with a big bow on top.
Most fun of all is to give the gift and see the reaction.
What joy!

I think about the gift that God gave to us...
Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
What love and purpose was behind His giving.
How amazing
that in spite of our sin nature
we can be
reconciled with God
because of Jesus.

Some of my gifts are pictured above....
a snowy white North Face fleece
a Bose sound dock for my I Pad
pictures of my babies
Vietre bowls
a Vietre stoneware dinner plate in gray
Vietre crystal stemware

They know me well.
They know I like photos
and music
and dishes
and pretty things
 to entertain family and friends.

I am loved and I love.
I am most blessed!
cathy

No comments: