Sunday, January 8, 2012

pictures I've posted.....

this year on facebook.
Looking back,
2011
went by so quickly.
All of these
pictures
that make up my year
seemed to have taken place just yesterday.

Life is precious.
Life in Christ makes "life" even more precious.
Each day and every night is full of
His grace & mercy.
And just like it looks in the pictures,
life is filled with wonder.
Joy abounds
and it is all because of His word.

Just reading and writing and meditating
on the Psalms
over and over, day in and day out, 
 has changed my heart
and my mind
beyond anything I could have ever possibly imagined.

Knowing God through
His word
is such a treasure to me. 
I want everyone to know Him in the same way.

Just start reading the Psalms tonight.
Keep it up...don't stop.
Write down what you find about God.
Think about what you learn.
Pray the Psalms back to Him.
You WILL be blessed.

I love you,
cathy

No comments: