Saturday, January 28, 2012

sleepover

or...
what i learned from Lucy.

She and I spent the night at the condo last night.
It was a delight for both of us.

  Aware....she is aware of everything.
  She wants to control all keys and open all cars, doors, and post office boxes.
 She likes to sleep very close.
  She likes to also touch,
kick,
rub,
and stare at me during the night.
  She found me at 2:30 am taking a respite on the sofa
and took me back to the bed.

Yesterday on a very windy and cold afternoon on the beach
we got the kite so high that we ran out of string.
She controlled it the whole time
until it came crashing down on the beach....
then I had to wind up three miles of twisted and knotted string.
We did the same thing again this morning.
The kite is still intact and ready for our next outing.

She can pretty much talk me into anything.
She loves to eat.
I like people who think eating is as much a pleasure as i do.

We watched Mary Poppins
and
A movie about Kit...an American Doll.
I thoroughly enjoyed both of them.

We ended our day at the
Sugar Shack
eating ice cream cones
and watching the funny people go by.

I love Lucy!


1 comment:

Cathy Cleland said...

Love this Melissa.......