Wednesday, January 4, 2012

the reason i write....

I cannot believe that 2012 starts the sixth year of my blog.
I began writing in June, 2007,
when we were living in Washington, DC.
I have written nearly 1,500 posts
and posted who knows how many pictures since then.

Why do I write?
What has been my purpose from the beginning?
In a nutshell,
 I would have to say,
to share my love of and devotion to 
my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ.....

And
to encourage you
to seek Him in His word
so that you can
 know Him and love Him as well.

I throw in a little spice
in the telling of how He blesses this family,
and lots of truth....
Scripture verses and quotes or passages
from the writings of men that I
trust and admire.

My pictures
catch us in the action of living our lives
and I share them with you
because I love photography
and the blog gives me a reason to shoot.
Being able to put my writings
together with a picture is always a joy.

I would love to hear from you.
Tell me why you read...what you enjoy.
If you leave a comment, I probably won't publish it....
but you can know I will treasure all.

I'll keep writing if you keep reading!
love to all,
cathy



No comments: