Saturday, January 7, 2012

grains of sand......

magnified 250 times.
Beautiful isn't it?

Will be staying at the
beach
on and off for the rest of  January & February.
Want to get some of that warm sand under my toes.
This is the winter of my dreams,
 by the way.
74 degrees today and more tomorrow.
My windows and doors
were open wide
this afternoon
while we took the tree down.

I, and my daughter Amanda,
have such crazy,
sentimental feelings
 about our Christmas trees.
She posted on facebook today
that she had Mark take her tree way back in the woods
so that she wouldn't have to see it and be sad for discarding it.
I responded that she was "nuts,"
but I know 
 what she means.
We just had our annual
"throw the tree over the balcony ceremony."
So hard to say goodbye to a wonderful tree.

Bubba finished his radiation treatments yesterday...
all 39 of them.
Praise God for giving him much grace and mercy during this time.
Now we pray that all of the mean cells are dead and gone.

Sorry for the respite in my writings.
Sometimes I need a little break.
Then, like today, it is hard to get started back.
I always wonder if I will have anything else to say,
But,
I just start telling my stories and away I go.
I love the feeling of my fingers
clicking on the keyboard.

So...here's to 1,500 more blog posts,
your friend,
cathy

No comments: