Monday, January 16, 2012

total indulgence

I never do this....

Last week Bubba took me on a day trip to Florida.
Glad that Florida is close enough to do this.
He is still feeling the results of the
radiation
in the form of fatigue,
so we are keeping it simple right now.
Nothing too strenuous or far away.

Anyway....
I walked into the store,
I turned right,
I saw it.
The snow white,
ruffled,
100% imported linen,
simply gorgeous,
table runner.
I picked it up
and I knew that it had to be mine.
It is.

That day
I also brought home
my new dishes and glassware
 that were my
Christmas gifts.

It is all pictured above.
I am so thankful for these beautiful things.

Bubba and I worked at our condo at Tybee this afternoon. 
The new king-size bed is being delieverd tomorrow 
and we are getting it ready for the guests
that will start arriving soon. 
A little cleaning,
 a little painting,
and a few new things
make for contented vacationers.

Oysters for supper.
To me oysters taste just like the ocean. 
 I love them fresh and delicious.

Just a few musings today.
Loving life,
cathy

No comments: