Monday, January 7, 2013

there are nights...

when I am too tired to write,
and there is tonight when I probably shouldn't even attempt.
But I need to share about Harry.
He is home from the hospital,
sick, sad, and sore,
but he is home!
God has heard our prayers for him.

Being the little boy with some big medical issues,
sometimes infections steal into his body unaware and ravage him.
This strep bug laid him low so quickly
no one knew what hit.

Thank goodness the nurses and doctors at Memorial got right to work,
brought his high fever down,
and gave enough medicine to overpower that bad bug.
We are thankful....very!

Jake and Eli are also well from their bout with the flu.
Praise the Lord for His healing mercies.

Spent a long time with dad at the nursing home today.
With help and his walker,
he made his way a short distance down the hall.
He is improving a little physically, but mentally....not much.
He still knows my name though.
His eyes, so sad....it breaks my heart.

My grand babies...getting well.
My dad, not really.
I praise God because He is always right....
always.

No comments: