Wednesday, January 30, 2013

tybee pier ~ this morning


Love this picture!

I love the ocean, the sunrise, the clouds
swishing across the sky.
I love to walk out on this pier at night...
all the way to the end and watch the stars and the moon
shimmering on the surface of the water.

We have the opportunity this next week
 to have as our guests in our home
Lucy and Gus.

Believe it or not,
I am still taking down and putting away Christmas.
Never has it seemed so overwhelming to me.
The more I pack, the more appears.
I've worked all day and there is still more to be done.
My goal is to be finished by tomorrow
January 31, 2013.

Want to get the guest room set up as the Gus domain....
his own little private suite,
dark and cozy so that he will hopefully
SLEEP!

We will assume mommy and daddy duties for a whole week.
Are we up to this?
I hope.

Planning lots of fun activities and food and expeditions 
to various and sundry playgrounds.
Bub is bringing Lucy's bike 
and has informed me that it is time for me to 
start riding again.
Oh no...what if the substitute mommy falls and breaks her leg,
then what?
We'll see.

"Children's children are the crown of old men."
Proverbs 17:6

picture by milind ketkan


No comments: