Wednesday, July 3, 2013

our house


First let me say...
this "house hunt" has been a long process.....
not without many twists and turns.

Without a doubt we know
that we were carried along in this decision
by our Maker...
the One who knows our hearts,
the One who set His love upon us.

I am convinced that we have the best
real estate agent that ever lived
who through this long process
has become my friend.
Never met anyone quite like her.
She makes me happy just to be around.

This house is a gift from God.
It is 85% complete.
I get to pick out most of  the "good stuff."
I will write about those things as we go along.

The inside is unique.
We got it in time to make it ours.
It will be 
beach/ cottage
with just a few touches of complete elegance.
I am so excited.

All glory goes to God
who "daily loads us up with benefits"
when we seek his face.

Happy Fourth everybody!!!!
Love those fireworks
and that
red, white, and blue.




No comments: