Thursday, August 7, 2014

beach birds in flight


This picture kinda goes along with last night's blog.
Bubba and I were on the beach.
I saw this configuration of birds heading my way,
pointed my camera at the sky,
and shot.
I could not even see these birds in the viewfinder.
When I got home,
I had gotten this shot.
So amazing!
I love taking pictures of
 God's creation.
I may have this one made into a canvas.

Yesterday was water aerobics.
We work out in an indoor pool.
As soon as I got into my swimsuit,
the fire alarm went off.
Thinking it was a false alarm,
I delayed my exit.
Regretfully.
 the alarm was real,
there was a fire in the building,
I had to get out asap.

This is the humiliating part....
I had to exit through the lobby
and stand out in front of the building in my bathing suit.
Now, 
I cannot say enough about how mortifying this was.
As soon as I could,
 I scrambled into my street clothes 
and made my way home.
No 66 year old woman should have to go through that experience!

I never saw a fire truck or heard any sirens.
I think someone
 played a mean trick on us.

No comments: