Sunday, April 24, 2016

would you look at this....


I found this beautiful flower yesterday afternoon.
nestled in some green stalks 
that I was considering doing away with.
The green fronds (?) were mixed in with a lot of dead fronds.
They looked awful.
I was ready to mow them down.

You who read know that I am underwhelming with flowers,
but I keep trying.
I love them so much and want them growing
and looking beautiful everywhere.

I have never seen anything like this before.
When it came into view,
it took my breath away.
The colorings,
the layers,
the delicateness,
simplicity,

There is a word in the Bible that I love....
Lovingkindness.
My spell check always wants me to throw it out of my writings.
It is used in the Bible like this most of the time....
"The lovingkindness of the Lord."

This flower is a perfect example of His love for us.
He didn't have to make flowers for us to enjoy,
but He did.
Just think about the vast number of them.
He gave them scents for us to enjoy as well.

What a sweet example of our Creator's loveingkindness
for Him to give us flowers,
to shower us with love and blessings.

No one can make a flower but God.
It's Who He is!!



No comments: