Wednesday, October 21, 2020

gus turned ten


Our Gus turned ten last week ~ double digits.
We celebrated him with a homemade by Gram Atlantic Beach pie.
We have progressed from fictional character cakes 
to their favorite dessert made by me.
This is a Key Lime confection that is topped with real whipped cream,
not the kind that squirts out of a cannister.


The surprise gift of the day was...wait for it,
a trip to Disney World leaving the next day with His Dad.
This was his first Daddy ~ Gus trip and he was over the moon excited.
He also got a Fit Bit watch from his Nonnie and Boppa.
I heard that he became obsessed while in the Magic Kingdom
with counting his steps.


This is the Lawn Dart game that we all love to play.
David won the big prize and Gus came in third...
he hit the circle with the highest amount of points and collected some money for his trip.


My house is all decorated for Fall.
This makes my heart happy!


Gus is such a joy!
He loves his Grammy!
He is smart and energetic.
He loves to eat.
He is a handsome boy with an inquisitive mind.
I am so glad that God chose him to be our grandson.

I 💙 Gus!








 

No comments: